Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 9 August 2013

Happy Friday: How much do you love You?


You cannot give what you do not have! 
Main point: Start with "me" then "you"!

I have always been a jolly person and most of the time I can say that I bring joy to the people around me, especially my friends.  Then they would ask: How can you give a lot of joy to people? Then I would simply say "I am happy inside and out".

Now what would you like to share to your family and friends? The greatness of Life or its doomsday? I say choose "GREAT" than "DOOM"!

Let us make our everyday a Happy Moments sharing day! 👍

Sharing with you the poster from Karen! Such an inspiration to me! 


Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i learned a lesson that life could be so short and you just have to make sure you live every second of it...for ur love ones and for urself too...

    ReplyDelete