Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 30 August 2013

Happy Friday: What's Next to a Successful Career!

















Last Wednesday night while I was browsing FB, I saw this very wonderful video posted by Sweets.

It inspired me and I want you to be inspired by it as well.




So, what can you say?

Nowadays, yuppies - young professional / entrepreneurs like us are always on the go to reach for our career goals and receive a high paying salary. We want to have it all and brag about it!

However, we should not forget the simple things that money cannot buy! Things that will make our old folks (parents) and family be very very proud of us.  Here are my simple acts of love:

1. Send a simple SMS - "How are you guys doing?"
2. Plan for a simple family get together - if budget is an issue then do it at home.
3.  Have a movie marathon at home - or a simple feel good family movie
4. Go for biking with your sisters, brothers, parents
5. Cook for lunch or dinner - food shared together even how simple means a lot.

You can have your own act of love but have an end in mind - it has to express how important and special your family is!

Love of the Family is LIfe's greatest Blessing ~

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment