Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 20 August 2013

You cannot buy Happiness...


--- but you can buy Chocolates and Shoes.
--- but Chocolates have calories so it's better to buy Shoes! Awweee!


I do not have a lot of shoes because I want to limit myself to a few pairs only.  However, as I look through Pinterest and Instagram I am always driven to browse through these wonderful shoes and I can't help but to admire them over and over again!

I have a promise to myself and I do not intend to break it ~ but as the need arises, I will never think twice to get a new pair.


Who loves shoes??
A guide for all of us :)



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment