Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 16 August 2013

Happy Friday: What is your Dream?

They say that kids' dreams are the most genuine of them all.  It is through their dreams that we see innocence, we see perfection, we see belief and drive.  It is through their eyes that everything can be done and that there is always a way!


However, as we grow older, as we experience life, it is when dreams become consevative.  It becomes unreachable or impossible.  Why? Because we put limits to ourselves, we cage our ability to dream big because we are afraid to lose, afraid to fall.

I firmly believe that even if we are no longer kids, we can still dream big.  Have you heard of the "Dream Board"?  You will usually hear these things from Financial Talks, Entrepreneurial discussions and the like.  A Dream Board is a simple board that contains your dreams, your aspirations, the things that will keep the fire in you, will keep you motivated and driven.

Interested to see my Dream Board? Here it is! :D


This is my Dream Board because this person is the one who gives me the inspiration to do the impossible.  This person made me believe that DREAMS to come TRUE and they really do!

Well you know me, I have different interprepations of things and thus I have a different kind of Dream Board.  However, if you are serious about creating your own, then this is a sample:

From http://loael.wordpress.com/
 Just put the things that you want to achieve in your life and place it in a spot in your room where you can always see it!  This is one good way to start your day right!

Are you ready to create your Dream Board? Go on and make your dream a reality.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment