Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Stay Safe Everyone!

Photo from NatGeo


From yesterday until today, I am continuously monitoring the weather.
I am here in Laguna and I am not certain how to go back to Angono because of these floodings and majority of the roads were blocked.

I find twitter very helpful right now especially DZMM for the real time updates.  It was a blessing in disguise that I have my office laptop with me, else I will not be able to work from home.  Thanks to Accenture for this flexibility.

I am praying that this rain will stop and I am hopefull that everything that was damaged will be restored soon.

I am praying for everyone!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment