Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 26 August 2013

No to Pork!


I love Pork - but the fact that it's not healthy for my diet I tend to avoid it.

Today - Filipinos will be marching to Luneta feeling sick, tired and betrayed by PORK!

Today is where we (whether in Luneta or not) stand for our right and wish for a corrupt free country.

Today more than anything else, we act as one and we want to be heard.  

Today we pray that those who have the power to change the way politics work in the Philippines - make a stand and help decrease poverty.

Today we want change and we are all hoping to have this change for the better!!!

Today we fight!
Today we speak!
Please LISTEN AND TAKE ACTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment