Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 30 November 2012

Happy Friday: My new hello!!!





While everybody else is switching to smart phones, I decided to go back to basics and asked my Santa (Sweets) to get me this baby! :D

More than the touch screen, wifi and games, I like elegance and this baby will give me the elegance I need without compromising my communication! 

I had this phone (the black one) many years back and I felt I wanted to have another one.  This time, with this color!

It arrived here in the office just this morning and I literally felt like a 10 year old girl opening her gift from Santa Clause!

In my tender age now, I am glad to have felt the same level excitement when I was in elementary!

Thank you Sweets for your gift, most especially for your gift of love, patience and understanding! Much love from Mrs Santa! :D



Xoxo


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment