Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 11 November 2012

5-Minute NIKON Star!





I am not a fan nor a hater of NIKON.  Simply because I am not a professional photographer. 

My husband's DSLR is a Canon100D while I own a Nikon Coolpix S5100.  I know that camera specifications are important to capture good quality photographs, but for me, having the equipment to capture photos are enough. :D

If you have been spending time in reading my blogs, you will notice that I love taking pictures and I don't think it will end anytime soon!

-------------------------

Anyways, one weekend, we were doing some window shopping at MidValley Mall and when we were on our way home, we noticed this photo booth.

Given that I love to ask people, I asked what is the photo booth all about.  we found out that NIKON is having their promotions and they have free photo booth!

Without thinking much, my husband and I decided to give it a try!
Why not?? Besides, a professional photographer will take our picture and we will definitely look good in it!









Thanks to NIKON Malaysia for posting our pictures!
Until next promotion!

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment