Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 22 November 2012

Itinerary: His and Hers

Every time we (Sweets and I) are planning to go somewhere we always plan for our itinerary! (Usually it's Sweets :D)  It is just right to be prepared in a place that you want to visit right?! 

This way, you know what to expect, what to see and how to spend your money.  For in that manner, your money will be spent wisely as you have already researched for the best place to buy things and eat.

Sweets told me to take care of my own Hongkong itinerary as he does his Hongkong itinerary as well.  We spent at least an hour to do our own research and itinerary preparation.  Then after that we discussed.

Sweets told me that we will cross-check each of our itineraries to make sure that we will not miss any place and to see if we wanted to visit the same tourist spots in Hongkong.

Moment of truth:

When we did our cross checks, majority of the tourist spots that Sweets specified was not on my list and then I said "Okie we can go there".  Only to find out that the reason I do not have much tourists spot in my list is that my list contained a lot of "market places" in Hongkong! Well, this just proved that I want to shop (aside from visiting historical places).

--------------------
In the end, we were able to visit the places on our list and we enjoyed our vacation! :D

Kudos to me and Sweets because we relied on our own research and interest to make ourselves around HK and Macau (Macau solely was c/o Sweets).

Xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment