Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Yesterday and Today! How do you value time?





When I was 4-years old, this was how I looked like.  Full bangs, chubby chicks, small nose (well until now) and cute little smile.

How time really fly so fast that for my parents, it felt like this photograph was just a couple of years back.

During that time the only thing that worried me was about not having a delicious lunch pack or not having a nice and fancy pencil case.  

I only cared about the small things that will make me happy. I can still remember when I asked my mother to create a very nice magic wand for me (for our school play), that for me was enough.

What seemed to be very simple before is not that simple anymore.
A lot of things changed, even the things that I like and the things that I think about.

This is me now! 

Yes, still with the bangs, with my chubby chicks, small nose and cute little smile!  

I can say that the little girl who made Mama and Papa smile, is still that little girl who is making Mama and Papa smile! Even making them proud!

I no longer worry if I do not have the perfect magic wand, I now worry about my family and how I can make them happy!

Overtime, I can say that I learned a lot!  Thanks to those people who have been instrumental to my growth.  My teachers, family, friends, office mates, parents and especially to my husband. 

I will not be who I am right now if not for all of you!  I would like to say "Thank You" to you all!


--------------------

No, I am not saying good bye to this world.
I just would like to emphasize the importance of giving value to time.

Time flies very fast!  Parents should know where I am coming from.
Thus, the best way to make each moment count is to:

1. Appreciate the things you have in life (God, Family, Friends, Career, Love) - then say how much you appreciate them!
2. Share the goodness in you to others (helping someone in need, doing volunteer work for charity / NGO)
3. Do your life journals - it's always a good thing to look back from your previous experiences. Take a lot of pictures and post them where you can find them.

These three things are very simple to say and yet so hard to do.
Start by saying the word "Thank You" to each person who has been instrumental to your growth.  Then "bring back" to the society what you received. 

Count your blessings not by centavo but by how it made you "Happy"!
A lot of things are not bought but felt, what can only be felt can be the best gift that you can receive from anyone.

So what are you waiting for?? Do not waste your time by just watching TV or doing FB (I am not in any way against these activities) but use these precious time by saying "Thank You" and "I Love You" to people that matters most!  Say "Sorry" to those people whom one way or the other you might have hurt.

These are the things that money cannot buy.
These are the statement that if you are unable to say, it might be too late as  time passed you by! :D

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment