Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Tuesday Tip Day!



























































If you have been reading my thoughts and sharing then by now you should be
familiar that I am always doing my "Happy Friday" blogs.  I write anything under the sun as long as it inspires me and I can inspire people.

Last Friday was a lot of inspiration, happy thoughts and activities and thus I was not able to write my "Happy Friday" thought.  With all that happened last five days ago I cannot even think of where to start!

To give some tip, last November 15 was our Anniversary (bf-gf) and my husband and I planned to go to Hongkong-Macau to spend this special event! At the same time, we also planned it to be our honeymoon (yes 2 1/2 years in the making).

This is a tip to all of you that you can expect a number of entries from me.  There are a lot to share and I would like to share the happiness to all of you!

Talk to you all soon!

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment