Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 26 November 2012

Why Hongkong?













Several reasons why we chose HK.

1. Disneyland (yes there is this kid in me, just hiding)
2. Cold weather (no need to apply for any VISA)
3. We can also visit Macau (one hour ferry ride from HK)
4. Shopping

----------------
My husband and I planned for this for almost one year.  
It's our fifth anniversary (bf-gf) so it needs to be special.

Another thing, we want to make sure that we have enough money to spend while we were there.  My mantra in life is that "Save first, then spend".  I am not a strong believer of using my credit card. :D

Anyways, HK is very near the Philippines, thus, there are a lot of Overseas Filipino worker there.  Across the street, you will hear people speaking in "tagalog" and sometimes I talk to them or just smile at them. It's always good to be with kababayan if you are in a foreign land. :D

------------------
A lot has happened in HK and I will share it to you all one by one.

Talk to you later!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment