Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 22 November 2012

HK Preparation: My own Gloves!

 




If you are my office buddy then you should know that I "love" turtle neck

Just so you know, my love story with turtle neck started last 2005 when I watched Mr and Mrs Smith (Angelina and Brad).


Anyways, I have this favorite turtle neck and I do not want to put it to waste and thus I created something out of it.

Since I know that we are going to Hongkong and they say that HK at this time of the year is quite cold, I figured that the best thing to do for this turtle neck is to create a DIY gloves. :D

Why not right!!? Besides, it would be a lot of fun to do!

Things needed:
1. Old knitted blouse
2. Scissors
3. Needle and Thread
4. Newspaper / magazine

Steps:

1. Measure your hands in a magazine or newspaper, put some allowance in it.
Remember that you have to sew its side.
 


 2. Use the cut hands as pattern and draw it into your knitted cloth.
You have to make 4 pieces of this hand pattern


3. Cut accordingly and pair them, you will have two pairs.


4. Sew it, then turn it back and you will have your very own gloves!


Happy me with my happy gloves!
Love it!

Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment