Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 12 November 2012

Anniversary Gift!

 








I was just talking about happiness! 

While I was taking my lunch here at the office, a delivery came in for me!
I was expecting for a delivery from Sweets but I did not expect that it will come too soon!

It was even wrapped in a small gift box which made me even more excited.


For some who are not aware, our 5th Anniversary is coming up (This is BF-GF). Yes we still celebrate it!  We even celebrate it on a monthly basis.

We always remember the first time we held hands, the first time we hugged and we kissed. :D

Yiheee!  Yes, I still have that kilig moment every time I think about it.


Hypotenuse Romantic Style Silver Plated Bangle.

More than any gift that Sweets will / can give, he will always be the BEST gift a woman can have!

I am indeed so blessed to have him with me and I hope that he feels the same way! :p


Looking forward to more adventures together!

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment