Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 12 November 2012

Happiness Attracts!

 
Happiness is key to everything! 
Happiness will lead you to more possibilities you never imagined.
Happiness is something that is not given, it is felt!

There is a saying that "opposite attracts". 
In simple explanation, if you are not mature enough then you can be attracted to a mature individual and vice versa.  This feeling gives a sense of security in the relationship.

However, aside from this fact, there is another theory which I would like to prove (not scientifically nor through survey but from my own experience).

"Happiness Attracts"

Yes, this is my theory and I know this is something that I can prove! 
--------------------
You should know by now that I am a HAPPY person.  Well if you haven't noticed then I would like to inform you that fact!

Since I am a happy person, I attract happy people as well. (Ehem!)
Very evident with my photographs below!

From Genting Highlands
From French Village
This goes the same with our relationship with people. 
If you are a happy person this means that you have a very light aura which attracts positive energy.

This energy is contagious that if you surround yourself with happy people then you will feel light and happy as well.

This does not mean that you have to forget about your problems or worries but this will even make your problems feel light and solutions will come pouring to you.  Being happy is one thing, having faith is another thing!

See related post --> This is our Faith 

Now today, you have a choice to make:  
Be happy or surround yourself with happy people, if not then happiness energy will not come to you!  

Yes that's a WARNING! :D

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment