Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 4 November 2012

My GREEN and YELLOW Sunday!






Today is an ordinary Sunday.  My husband and I went to church early this morning and after that we went to Berjaya Time Square to look for some things. :)

Fortunately I was able to buy some items for myself but my husband did not so he was not that happy.

Anyways, it's still worth it since we were able to see and compare camera lens prizes :)

Just when we left Berjaya Time Square, it rained hard! Luckily we were already in the train.

We decided to look for potential lens at Digimall and we were able to find one (with a good price as well) and we ordered for it.  I hope that we will be able to get it by next weekend! 

Before we head home, we decided to eat at the nearest Mamak store and we had Cheese Nan, Buttered Nan, Roti Telur Bewang and two iced coffee, oh boy, I was so full! 

When we finally got home, I asked Sweets' to take some picture of me (simply because I loved my hair and I want it in memory).  I am so lucky to have a very patient husband who does not complain with what I like to do.. even if I look silly! hehe!

A few shots were taken and finally I got to choose one of the best shots.  
I  included a caption in it to add more feeling.



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment