Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 3 December 2012

My Merry Christmas to You!

 



Similar to what I have posted in my FB last night, Yey to December! :D
We have all been waiting for this last month of the year as it is the most festive for all of us (especially in the Philippines).

 ~~~~~~~~

This picture was taken in Disneyland where I purposely bring along with me this Santa Hat! It's the time of the year where I can wear this hat freely and no one will say that I am out of theme! Truly, no one asked why I was wearing it!  

~~~~~~~~~

 While we were in HK and Macau aside from thinking where I want to go, I also thought of what I want to give to my family and friends.  Well, I am not that rich to buy "pasalubong" for all of them and thus I believe doing a video to be dedicated to all of my Family and Friends will be worth it!

I have my husband's full support in this initiative and thus he did most of the videos.  I must say it came out very good (well the model is ehem! good looking so no wonder!).

Anyways, on with the video!
 

 

Location was from Hongkong, The Peak, Macau and Disneyland.
I hope that I was able to make you smile and extend my message of greeting you a "Very Merry Christmas to you".

Talk to you soon!

Xoxo
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: