Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 7 December 2012

Happy Friday: Gangnam Style

I do not need to elaborate what Gangnan Style is and therefore this saves time for me to explain! If you ask me, every time I hear this song, I wanted to dance because of the very nice and upbeat rhythm.

Another thing, the steps are very easy to follow.

The video has been very contagious that in a very short span of time, it already has a lot (hundred million views in youtube) of hits.

This video has made everyone smile and dance to the beat.  I would like to assume that somehow it brings happiness to people.  It's an instant dance craze to share with.

If you have been reading my blogs, pretty much you know that I love to take videos of myself, singing and dancing.  However, I will not do it this time. :D
 
Just yesterday, I saw this video where the song was used to inspire the baby to eat! Hahaha! Maybe because the baby was engrossed into listening that eating became a secondary action.

Anyhows, I do not wish to explain much further but I would like to share the video to you!  Happy Friday: let's us all share the happiness!



Xoxo
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment