Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 9 March 2012

When it Rains; It Pours!


When it rains; it pours! A metaphor that means; when something came up, a number of things will also come up.  

Now, whether it's a positive or negative thing it is up to the person saying this metaphor.

In any case and opportunity it is how we see "Rain" that we can make it beneficial for us.

For me, if it is something that frustrates me, I take it as a source of my motivation to move forward.  I take it as a black stone that I can step into in order for me to reach the golden stone.

Sometime it's how you make the "not so good situations" to your advantage and how you handle yourself.  

Good thing that I have my husband to always remind me of the things that I need to see, i need to appreciate and realize.  It's a good to have someone who is not in your situation and can see beyond the things that you are blinded of.


If the metaphor is the other way around, meaning the positive one.  This is when I take this one as blessings from HIM and something that I should be thankful for.  These things can happen maybe because of luck but most of the time I believe that they are a result of hard work, perseverance and faith.

To end, whether our "Rain" is a positive or a negative one, it does not rest on us getting wet.  It is how we dance with the rain!



No comments:

Post a Comment