Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 17 March 2012

How to Find the perfect one for you!


I never thought that in the most unexpected time and place I will meet the man that I will spend the rest of my life with.  In truth, even before I was in Highschool, I never had any dream guy or the perfect guy that I want to be with.  I do not want to draw this Prince Charming in my head and eventually end up with a frog! 

In reality, we all want something; but for me wanting something is just an added excitement in finding the right one.  It will be your baseline.

If you deeply search for your one and only true love as if you make sure that each tiny criteria that you have is met; you are helping yourself become blind of the things unseen. You are being unfair and subjective. Give yourself the opportunity to learn more about someone.  If you learn something from a person it might interest you and that will eventually lead into a deeper relationship. I believe that everything starts from there. 

There is this saying that "Love isn't finding the perfect person, it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly".  In all essence, this does make sense! 

1 comment: