Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 9 March 2012

My Bubble Theory

Photo by: Noel Fernando

"Bubble lifetime is a VERY complicated phenomenon.  It depends on the size of the bubble, the bubble formulation, the relative humidity (and so indirectly upon the temperature), the viscosity of the bubble film, air convection near the bubble surface and many more..(Newton Dep)

When I was a child, I was so amazed about how bubbles work. I used to create my bubbles from Gumamela Flowers and it was quite fun to do.  It's relaxing to see bubbles fly and pop them up one by one! At that time what I care about is just how bubbles fly and pop out.

It's a bit different now. Blowing and popping bubbles does not matter most to me; I now compare it to my life.

See, a bubble's lifetime depends on so many factors but regardless of the factors surrounding the bubble, it will eventually pop.  Very similar to how I view my life.  I know that every single moment that is happening has something to do with these three factors; 
(1) Me 
(2) Environment and 
(3) People around me.


Then for me every situation is a result of something.
Now I see them as an opportunity for me to learn, love and live with; because these things can considered as "once in a lifetime experiences".


I agree with the statement that;
"we need to live each day as if it will be our last".


Like the bubble, you will never know when it will pop and thus once it's still in it's beautiful form, we should learn to appreciate them!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mich! I hope you will also enjoy my other posts! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete