Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 16 March 2012

Happy Friday: Who is protecting you?

Burburry Collection

We are human beings and we are all vulnerable.  We need something to protect us from the cold or hot weather.  We always need to protect ourselves.

As we all know, it does not just rest with physical protection. It is always important for us to think about our well being, our feelings and emotional need.

I feel very blessed with the protection that I am receiving.  First I am very blessed to have my family with me, lucky to have two families now because I am already happily married and enjoying it! No one will ever receive the same kind of love and protection from our families.  When all else fails, our families are and will always be there to the rescue and I believe that it is JUST that we reciprocate the same love to them.


Protection from our friends are also one important thing that we should also appreciate.  You can have many friends but only few will be there to protect you.  I have tried this test already and can proudly say that I know who from my friends can protect me and who from my friends I will protect till the end.  

Happy to feel blessed and lucky for the things and people who are protecting me.  Protecting my being.  I will always be thankful and will always appreciate the things and people around me.

True with the saying: What goes around, comes around!  If you plant seeds of joy, love and happiness, you will sow 10x more!



No comments:

Post a Comment