Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 6 March 2012

What do you see outside


I always tell myself that there is no easy work. You have to experience all the hardships and challenges to say that you are able to cope up with work and then eventually love it.  As we go along, there will be times that we will feel that it's as if everything becomes monotonous, work just becomes so boring that we drag ourselves everyday to work -- but wait!!!

Just today, I had one wake up call from my boss.
He said "If you want a brand new and fresh environment then we have to make our place new and fresh!"

What does he mean by this statement.  For me, leaving for another work place is not always the answer to make our work life exciting.  Sometimes or I'd rather say most of the time it is how we approach our work that makes it exciting.

It is not just about the work that we do, the boss that we have, the requirements we were asked but it is how we see things.  We should always see things in a positive manner.  That everything is a learning process and that it will all make sense if we focus ourselves to our goals.

It will always boil down to our behavior, attitude and personality on how we view our work in our lives.

DISCLAIMER: Although, there will be times that we need to sea the other side of the fence.  This will always be depending on the situation that we have.

2 comments: