Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 25 March 2012

Remembering our Pre Nuptial Pictorial

Exactly two years ago, my husband and I had our pre-nuptial pictorial!

I don't know where the idea of pre-nup all started but it was a cool idea to have one before getting married.  They say that you have your pre-nup pic together with your photographer for some important reasons:

1. For your photographer to establish rapport and to get to know the couple better - This way your photographer will have a hang on how the two of you relate with one another and will know how to beautifully take your pictures at your wedding.  Remember that wedding pictures are the one thing you can reminisce on and therefore we have to make it worth.


2. For the couple to be comfortable in posing for "a lot" of pictures!  Some people does not want to be photographed (well that's not a challenged for me at all) therefore, this activity will get them used of smiling and posing for a pictures.

At first I thought it was luck but over time I realized that we were blessed to have found the perfect photographer for our wedding.  I will never get tired of bragging about this one because I was greatly satisfied and I will always remember our wedding day every time I see the pictures.
Today marks the second year of our pre-nup pictorial, not a very significant event but for me it's important because this is where we met our friends.

This is the original photo.. nice blur!



 This is a taste of our Pre Nuptial Pictorial -- Noel's Blog!
 Here are some other pictures from my facebook -- Pre Nuptial Pictorial

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for
    my mission.

    my blog post: 搜索排名优化

    ReplyDelete