Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 1 June 2012

Happy Friday: Love for the wall!

We recently moved into our new unit and now we are in our new home here in Malaysia.  My husband and I haven't fixed our room very well since we do not have the time yet.

Tomorrow we plan to fix our things and put up some mirror and frames on our walls.  

I was thinking of putting something into our wall, aside from our pictures and so I thought of one thing, i thought about "LOVE". 

It did not took so long for me to do my simple project, I started doing this project just this morning at the office, while I was talking to the phone.

Materials:

1. Black Pen
2. White square note pad
3. Old box (those that are thick enough)
4. Cereal box (the thin one)
5. Black Cartolina
6. Glue
7. Scissors
8. Scotch Tape

Put in some imagination, paste and tape here and there and you will have this simple finish product! :p


To keep the happy thoughts and love in one place, there has to be something that will reflect the feeling.  Photos of events and other love items are things that will make a place full of love and joy.  

I thought that this is one simple way to spread the love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment