Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 11 June 2012

Love Story







I always want to hear love stories from different people. How they began and how they ended up as a happy couple.  Truly there is always a "Happy Ever After".

I am always touched on how people stood by each other, making into reality the vows that they have exchanged during their wedding days.


"To have and to hold,
  from this day forward, 
   for better, for worse,
    for richer, for poorer,
     in sickness and in health, 
      until death do us part" 

I am slowly building this promise to myself and to my husband.

Last year, one Saturday, when I was busy minding our house chores, my husband gave me this link which led me into tears.

This is, in one of its true essence; LOVE until death do us part.

I hope that you will also like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment