Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Reminder about work!

Today is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday "again", what else to do but work?
Why is it that it is always about work?  What is with work that will make all of us happy?


Oh well, I remember two years ago.. I received a letter from myself!


-------------
Dear KL, 


How does it feel to be working? 


1. Monday, you should be preparing the things that you need to do for the week.
2. Tuesday, you will start the day with the pending items you missed on Monday.
3. Wednesday, you will be reviewing your targets, look at your to do list and evaluate what have you done so far since it's the middle of the workweek.
4. Thursday, you are attending meetings, discussions and whatnot.
5. Friday morning, you are catching up on your emails because of the meetings you had.
6. Friday afternoon, seems like there are still a number of unresolved emails and you are planning to stay a bit in the office to have a worry free weekend.


Do you want to hear these things?
blah blah blah blah! 

how to make an animated gif
I would like to remind you that work is not your life.  This is JUST a part of your life that keeps you busy and helps you earn money!


Please do not forget that there are a lot MORE IMPORTANT things than work, like your SELF, FAMILY, FRIENDS, HEALTH and GOD!

With Love, KL


---------------------

This was two years ago!  I am glad that I listened to myself before.  Right now I am very happy and contented with what I have achieved.  


There will be a time where we will say that career is far more important that anything else but as we go on with life (get married and settle) at the end of the day we will realize what matters most to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment