Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Where it all began..


Love is one of the most abused word in the world.  Every now and then you will hear someone telling "i love you" to their partner.  


Sometimes hearing it often does not mean anything at all.  It's just a word that we hear and I feel that the affection is no longer there.


Nowadays, everything happens so fast. We love and we get hurt, we forgive and forget, people come and people go.  Many things happen for a reason but one thing is for sure; I believe that everything happened because of love.


In times where everything flows swiftly without us noticing, we have to take a step back and reflect on where everything came from.  Where Love came from.


All the love in the world came from HIM.  The image above for me is where all love started.  This is where everything that we do has a reason and every action that we take is an act of love.

"Love is patient, and love is kind.
Love is not jealous,
it does not boast, 
and is not proud.
Love is not rude
Love is not selfish
and does not remember wrongs done against it.
Love is not happy with evil
but love is happy with the truth
Love patiently accepts all things
Love always trust, always hopes and always continue strong
LOVE NEVER ENDS.

1Corinthians 13:4-8



With these in mind, I am always hopeful that I am and will be able to play the part that I am intended to do.  To be loved and to love.

I hope that this goes the same with all of us.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment