Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Sign Seeker

Last year several short films were released by Nestle in celebration of their 100 years in the country.  These short films were offerings with its centennial TV commercial themed Kasambuhay, Habambuhay (Companion in Life, For Life).  


Sharing stories of how Nestle has been Kasambuhay to Filipino families for generations all told just in seconds via the TV commercial, Nestle took their celebration to the next level with its 100 minute anthology of 10 short, entertaining and creative films directed by selected roster of commercial directors who have helmed Nestle TV commercials. (nestle.com.ph).










I have watched all ten of them but one of my favorite is this one (not to mention I also loved the actor).






I've seen movies where in people rely so much on the signs.  They will do something if there is a "sign", they will decide on something if there is a "sign". 


There was a time in my life when I believed in this, that I relied on a sign to decide on something, however I realized that it is not always the case.


If we are undecided on something sometimes we toss a coin to choose which decision to take.  However it does not settle the question for us, because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, we suddenly know what we are hoping for.


More often, it is not always about the sign.  It will always be our decision no matter what, our choice.  Whatever the outcome maybe, it's either we will be happy about it or we will do better next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment