Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 1 September 2012

What really matters most?

Photo from incognito1412.blogspot

We just finished our dinner and while we were thinking of what movie to watch for the night, my husband played one short film from Nestle Philippines.



I have watched it for the nth time but every time that I watch it, it still brings back the soft spot in my heart.

How a simple child can appreciate all the things in the world without even realizing it.  How he was able to influence his friend who was blinded about how simple things can make a person happy.

Most of the time we are blinded with what we already have by asking more.  My favorite quote below speaks so much about appreciation.


It's always thinking about what matters most to us that will make us happy.  Being happy will always be a choice and for me is very easy to determine.

Let us all appreciate the things that we have, we may never know how someone needs it most!



No comments:

Post a Comment