Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 3 September 2012

There is always the first time!

The other day I was just talking about taking risks.  Taking risks does not mean that it has to be a big thing, it can be as small as carrying a new do.



I have this hair do for quite some time now and I have pratically done a lot of changes here and there! Braid, ponytail, hair band, clip, side clip, butterfly clip, clamp etc. name it and I have probably made that do one time or the other.  

I admit, there was this time where I felt I wanted to do something else (with my hair).  I don't want to do something very drastic but I wanted to put some difference into it.

One day I thought, since I dont want to cut my hair short (been there, done that), why not just put some bangs.  Okie, I know what you are thinking! I don't think Dora Bangs will suit me and thus I have decided to have "side swept bangs instead".

After making this decision, I have decided to cut my own bangs! Bang!! Big disapproval from my husband! He said that he can accompany me to the salon to have my bangs cut.  However, I beg to disagree, because this tiny little bangs will consist only 2% of my entire hair population and I don't want to waste money just for that 2% + I believe that I have all the ability that I can cut my own hair.

Sweets' was worried because he felt that something not good will happen if I cut my own hair, like it will be a nightmare.  But wait, if ever it does not work out well then I can always pin it, my hair cannot do anything but grow and everything will be back to normal, right!?

And so after three weeks of continuous persistence to cut my own hair, I finally got the go signal to proceed ~ with these statement: 

"bahala ka! Pag hindi maganda kinalabasan niyang buhok mo, ikaw mag isa pupunta sa salon"

Having my self belief and faith that I can make this work, I finally did it!
Of course I had some help from Youtube.



With this tutorial I was able to successfully satisfy myself with what I wanted to happen.  A very nice side swept bangs!



I am a very satisfied customer to myself! Yay!

----------------------

After one month, I decided to finally put on that full bangs!
When I woke up one morning, I was really decided to take that full bangs but was not able to do so because I will be late for work.

While at work, I was still thinking of cutting my bangs.
Then I made up my mind, went to the washroom to do it and get over with it!

Yes, I did cut it at the office! :D


I had no regret at all!

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment