Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 21 September 2012

Happy Friday: Excited For Christmas







Just when the "ber" months were about to come, I got very excited about Christmas that I forgot Halloween is coming before Christmas.

I started to think about Christmas decorations and gift giving that I totally forgot that pumpkins and candles comes first before the stars and the wreath.

Oh how I love Christmas Season!! but why is it that this feeling only comes during the "ber" months?  It is because of tradition? Is it because of what we were used to?

I think this is something that we need to reflect more often.  How can we make each day of the year as if everyday is Christmas, or the season is here? I guess it's about the spirit within us.  For me, how we want to share our lives to others is a testament that Christmas is just around the corner, we just need to nurture them.

Now what do we need to do? We just need to be ourselves, share our smiles and it will be Christmas everyday!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment