Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 21 September 2012

How do you want to Live?












Sometimes I ask myself what I want to do with my life.  How I want to be remembered and what impression I would like to leave behind?

Being the practical person that I am, I always think that what I want in life is just a simple one.  Live within my means and share what I can share!   

Couple of weeks back I had the opportunity to watch Ladder 49.  This movie was very inspiring, I was moved by the fact that there are people who are ready to give their lives for others. Literally give their lives so that someone can live another day.

Have you ever felt the urge of doing something that you really want and enjoy?  This is what I have seen from Jack Morrison.  The passion to help people is burning inside him and not even his wife can stop him from doing such.  



The photo above was when he fought his first fire with Mike (John Travolta) as his mentor.   Never in his 10 years that he got tired of sharing his passion and life to others.

How passionate one can be with this kind of attitude?  This is a personality that I admire the most!  Someone who has the courage to do what he likes and do not regret anything at all.  

This is where a person feels fulfillment and contentment in life.  
This is where people become HAPPY.




A challenge that I am posing not only for myself but for all of us.  When are we going to have the courage to live our lives and be someone?

We don't need to be a firefighter to be able to prove our courage.
We don't need to be a policeman nor a navy to show our strength.

We just need to be ourselves.  

In my heart of hearts, at the deepest spot of my soul, I know that at some point in time, in my own little way, I have shared my LIFE to others!

And I will not stop because I know that this is what can make me HAPPY!

~ Spread the happiness and love and we can never go wrong ~



No comments:

Post a Comment