Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 21 September 2012

Pick yourself Up!


This was exactly what Daniel Rosa did and I was very proud of him!
Read full story here --> Daniel's Story

Daniel's 2nd Season Audition story.

I like watching singing competitions (mainly because I am a frustrated singer).  I like to hear people sing and I am inspired with what they have to say with their music and where they got the inspiration.

Well, if they are getting their inspiration from somebody else then I want them to be proud of themselves because I am getting the inspiration from them.  

Especially for this very special person Daniel.



Just when I saw his blind audition from Season 2, I immediately felt my heart for him.  I remembered by brother (Mika), apart from the body size, he resembled the person who wanted to prove something, not only to my family but to me (Mika, you have always and will always make me proud!!!). 

I know that Mika will go a long long way more than what I expect him to be (Pressure :D).

This is what I always tell myself and I want to tell everyone else.  There will be times that we will fall into pieces but we need to remember that this is not the end of the world.  It is just a reminder that LIFE is a sea of opportunities for learning.

We need to grab them and grow from it.
That's a life worth living and worth to be proud of!

-----------------------------

Update: The battle round.



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment