Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 17 February 2014

Our Valentines 2014

Valentines is a day of love! 
I was glad that me and my family had a lot of love for that special day!

It all started with a BitStrip from Sweets.


Then I posted a photo of me and Sweets that was taken 6 years ago.


Then I saw a lot more love photos from my family. 

Let me start off with my parents.  Papa Gary (ever since before) never fails to give Toblerone to Mama for special occassions, this Valentines is not an exception. 



Then the photo love of Mama Lena and Papa Nestor by Tita Mye. 


Then followed by the lovestory of Gboy and Laine. 


I love Valentines!
Then followed by Louise' love story.


Then Mika's Valentines with his friends. 


Then dinner with Tita Ninang Lynley and Erika.


Then the special cake from Mama's students! 


The photo opps of Mika an Louise. 


We were not together last Valentines day but I am pretty sure that we all enjoyed the Love Day with our loved ones! 

Again belated Happy Heart's Day to all!  I hope that everyday is a Heart day!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment