Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 10 February 2014

Flappy Bird


I was in denial that I do not want that app installed in my phone. 

Some days ago, I happily installed that app because Sweets was playing it.. But my highest at that time was only "3" points and I can't help but to be irritated!  Just "3" points for how many attempts??? This can't be right! Without thinking twice, I removed the app from my phone (yes the only app that was installed in my phone for only 10 mins).

Several days passed, I saw a lot of postings about Flappy Bird and just ignored it -- Thinking "I don't wanna be consumed by it". 

Yesterday, news came out and this game will be removed from the App Store!  I was like "okie", then Sweets mentioned "Go ahead and install it, just don't play it".  "I think it should work" -- I said to myself!

After installing (again), of course I cannot help but to play it (again)!

My score was a staggering "4".  Wow! I improved from my last attempt!   This was after I had more than 10 Flapping tries!  Not bad! ^_^


Then Louise asked that she wants to try.

Louise: Palaro isa lang!
KL: Okie, isa lang matutulog na ako

Nag set up lang ako ng higaan nang biglang -- 

Louise: Ate eto na..
KL: Huwat!!!! Lintek!


First attemp was "18" and I thought my 4" points was already staggering! 

Then the lesson that I learned. 

KL: Pano mo natutunan un? 
Louise: Ate, wag ka lang kabahan! Sa pag tap mo kinakabahan ka eh kaya hindi ka makalampas.

Wow! It answered all my questions and speculations!! Thanks Louise - now I know!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment