Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 22 February 2014

My 5 seconds of Heaven Everyday!



One morning, my Mama Lena had a sip of coffee from her friend.  She said "Sarap ng kape mo ah" then the friend said "Nescafe 3 in 1 yan". 

Then I said "yan ang kape ko araw araw, sila Mama kase literal na kape, creamer at sugar pinagsasama sama".

When I was in Malaysia, Sweets is my coffee maker because he does that well. He does good coffee from scratch (coffee, sugar and creamer).    If I'm tasked to make a coffee, 3in1 is my first and best option. 

In my everyday life, i'd rather choose the easy things.  Those are my 5 seconder heavens and I believe that I owe that to myself!

How about you?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment