Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 21 February 2014

Happy Friday: We love to Fly!


Literally speaking, we (me, Sweets and my family) loves to fly and would like to fly only if we have the chance! 

Since we don't have wings nor anti gravity powers, we just can't.  Being the creative human beings that we are (and all other people for that matter) the jump shot was introduced! 


These shots were in Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines respectively! 


Palawan and Thailand.

Malaysia (Langkawi)

These photos proves that we really love jump shots (there's more but I don't wanna flood this post).  We all wanted to capture ourselves flying in the air even if we only did fly for 1 second. 

My point: Whatever it is that we dream about, we aspire -- all of them are possible because we know we can!! 

If we say something that we can or cannot do, it's always right! So we better make the right choices in Life! 

Xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Can relate to this, iniipon nga namin lahat ng jumpshot. Ang saya kasi ng jumpshot. lol

    ReplyDelete