Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Welcoming FY15 - CF CMT way!!

Wow! It has been 8 hours already and I am still full!

After the Year-end celebration of CF HR Team at Circles in Makati Shang!  Then followed by the Year-end celebration of the entire CF at Edsa Shang... Now followed by a year-starter at Vikings!! OMG! Boy, I am anticipating a lot and I know that we are ready to take on the challenge that FY15 is bound to give us! Right team??!!

Yey! That's the spirit!! Am I hearing whispers? He he!
Kidding aside.. This lunch is meant for a lot of celebrations! 

1. Ending FY14 with a Bang! Helping CF grow strong!
2. Looking forward to a fruitful FY15
3. Stronger and even smarter team!
4. Relationships that are tougher than a steel ship!
5. Birth month of our two special team members. Our super super manager - Ms My! And my super quiet (minsan) seatmate Ven!






Yes it's a long table and we were all full we didn't even think about work!  Because work will always be work and no matter how hard we worked in a day, tomorrow will be another time for work!  So we need to be smart in the way we work -- looks like we are already practicing this! Right team? Wink!

Yes food will matter (kami na ang mahilig kumain) but a strong relationship and teamwork is the key to success! ^_^

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment