Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Say "Thank You" to yourself!



When was the last time you said "Thank you" to yourself?.  I admit that sometimes I am a victim of this question, I am often hard on myself and always seek for perfection! However, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes and its fine (as long as we learn from them).

With all our hard day's work, when did we say "Thank You"?  If the answer is "not at all" then we should start the habit of thanking ourselves for all the things that we have done!  Maybe not for ourselves but maybe for the things that we've done for our family and loved ones!

Knowing that we are thankful for ourselves means that we know that we are valuable, that we did something good and that we know that we are worth the "Thanks".  

Just like what the quote above says "If we feel good about ourselves then it should be easy to pass it forward"

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment