Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 22 August 2014

Yes! I admit! I knew about OOtD

Sometimes many months ago, this OOtD craze have been going around Instagram and Facebook.  I was just fascinated by how patient these people (my friends as well) were in taking their outfits to the next level.  Sometimes, I also thought that it's just a waste of time and it's just like bragging about what you wore for the day!

Even so, I also had fun when I did my own OOtD.  Not because I want to brag about my outfit (that I don't repeat them) but because I was able mix and match.  You will notice them in my OOtDs. 

Here they are! 













After a few OOtD shots, i just got tired and lazy about it! Hehe! I guess when I feel like taking the shot again, I will post more!! 

Xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment