Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 22 August 2014

Old and New!

Some few months ago, people got crazy about Flappy Bird! Yes, that famous game in our smart phones that everybody loved.  A lot of news came out from that game, it was just a sensation and believe it or not it just passed by swiftly! 

With practice -- I am proud to say that I was able to score a bit high, (than the average Joe) and in one try I can easily score 80+ and my best score was 228. 


Then came this new game! Oh boy, it's called Swing Copters! Another game by the one who created Flappy bird and this will surely be a hit.  My first 10+ attemps in playing the game, I scored zero, then in the next games I was able to score.  Yes, I was able to score 1.


What's my point? New things will always come our way and just when we are comfortable with what we are doing another new thing will arrive.  The "NEW" before is now "OLD" and we have to relearn everything, start from scratch and make mistakes until we perfect our craft.

Taking in new things, new challenges are like being out of our comfort zones.  Our choice is to either take on the challenge, fail and succeed or stay in our comfort zones where there is no room for improvement, growth and even nourishment. 

So even if I started with these two games, there is always something that we can link into our lives and that realization is more important than anything else! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment