Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 17 August 2014

I felt like Flying -- literally!

We've been together for 7 years and been into a couple of countries and numerous cities together! All the time that I spent with him always make me shiver with "kilig".  Yes, we've passed the honeymoon stage (1-2 yrs of being married) but it always feels like honeymoon when we are exploring places together.

Every time I am with him, I always feel inspired and loved.  That is why I always feel like I am walking in clouds.

It felt very true, literally, when we were able to experience riding the Hot Air Balloon when we were in Malaysia.


Look how excited I looked while I was waving at the camera! We we're both excited actually! 


Oh my, look i'm still actively waving even if we were at around 20ft high already.

The adrenaline rush is way different like riding a roller coaster and it was just a magical feeling to be in that basket for how many feet high!  Like you can talk about anything and no one will hear you. 


There we are!!
I will never forget this experience because I know that it is really once in a lifetime.  While we are already here in the Philippines and we are unable to go to places more often, I am still excited to take on journeys with Sweets! 

You? Have you felt this feeling that you are always excited to be with someone? If yes, then that's the right person for you.  If not, then go out and explore! The right one will just be around the corner without you even realizing it! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment