Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 2 August 2014

My Home Made Yogurt

When I was in Malaysia, my friend taught me how to eat Yogurt.  We then ate it with different fruits and nuts, we even put honey in it. 

Here in the Philippines, I always buy the Nestle Yogurt because I learned to love it but now no more Nestle Yogurt for me.

My cousin (Ate Ytche) introduced me to EasiYo -- Real Yogurt Maker! 


With EasiYo, Yogurt is made easy and fun! Right in your very own home at your own time! Let me show you! 

First you have to prepare your set in making the yogurt! (Mine is shown above)

1. The white container
2. The container where to put your yogurt
3. The powdered yogurt
4. Water (boiled and cold)


First you have to put cold water (not warm) into your container, half fill it.  Then pour the powder and mix well, mix until all of the powder are dissolved in water.



Fill the entire container up to 1L and then mix again to make sure that there are no powder and bubble left.


Close the lid, then put it in the big white container (it has a separate instruction on how to put hot (after boiling) water in it).  Then close the lid of the white container and then let it sit in the counter and wait for 8-12 hours before you open it again. 
I did mine at 6pm then opened it at 6am the following day (Yes, I recommend that you do it overnight).

Voila!! After 12 hours, its all set and you can eat it already!! 


So yummy and creamy!
I ate it as it is (no added ingredient yet) because it tastes so good! I can finish 250mL in one sitting! 

My next project is the Vanilla Yogurt and I can already imagine how yummy it's going to be especially if I add fruits, nuts, cereals and honey!! Hmm! Can't wait!! 

Xoxo


2 comments:

  1. hi.
    i was searching for easiyo and your blog was posted on easiyo philippines's FB timeline.
    where did you buy your starter kit?
    are you from san pablo city?
    thanks and more power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ritchie, yes im from San Pablo city - I got my starter kit from my cousin (who is also from San Pablo) but we are already staying here in Manila.. can you email me pls so that I can give you more information regarding the starter kit? kl.d.fernando@accenture.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete