Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 14 August 2014

Happy Friday: Indeed Proud to be where I am now!


Many of my friends in Accenture knows that I am a returnee.  
Been with the organization for a total of 7 years now; 
- HR People Advisor for 5 years
- HR Service Desk for 1 year
- CF HR Recruitment for 1 year

All within HR, providing services to Technology people, Accenture employees (in Service Desk) and HR.  I thought I knew it all - how to engage people who are within the organization and how to attract people outside of Accenture, but I was wrong!  I totally am just half informed / knowledgeable of what we really do as an organization! Maybe I missed on this assignment! 

I previously mentioned from my other entries (HR, Training, First Love to name a few) on how happy and proud I am to be part of this great organization.  How they continue to engage me with my career, the opportunities for growth and the chance of sharing what I know to others (Accenture people or non Accenture People).  Most especially how they make Accenture people aware of "What is it that we really do?".

Yesterday I attended this training: Accenture Philippines Business Overview, I thought that it was just another training about Accenture and what we do BUT it was way too far from what I expected it to be! 

The training talked about how my work in Corporate Functions relate to the overall goal of the organization.  How we fit into the big picture and how we (in Corporate Functions) play a key role to our organization's growth.

It was really a day of "aaah!" moments for me and I was very pleased to know these things -- listening to our Senior Managers talk about their businesses was just inspiring and engaging! It felt like I want to make sure that I do a better job in what I have to do -- because it really means a lot to them! 

It's always good to have this check and balance to make sure that we are gearing towards the right path, we know that we are one with the journey and we have that appreciation on how we can provide and deliver our promises, not only to our clients but to our People! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment