Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Tagaytay: Java Jazz

Tagaytay is the best place to be if you want to avoid the busy and noisy streets of the metro.  Not to mention the weather  is so great, the people are nice and there are a lot of food havens to try! 

One of which is at Java Jazz. It is located at 442 Tagytay-Calamba Road, Sungay West, Tagaytay City, Cavite.  You will see this place just before you reach Picnic Grove.


 
It's a simple place to eat, relax and be calmed by the jazz music that is playing. The food is not extravagant, it will satisfy your simple cravings for coffee, pasta and bread! 


Their coffee is Cafe de Tagaytay and it's just simple love! 
There are also other coffee to try as well as hot chocolate.


The place also has paintings from different artists in the city.  The owner also loves to paint thus the paintings.   They were simple yet will let your imagination work! 



Yes, you can eat in this table setting.
Japanese style in the heart of Tagaytay! (just no japanese food :D)
 

The low ceiling and wood floor added to the simplicity of the place.
The environment was calm and it's just nice to be there and talk about life with my husband! 


A simple haven for simple people like us!
The coffee + jazz music + my husband was just the perfect combo meal for me and it made me realize even more the blessings that I have in my Life!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment