Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 13 April 2014

Times three Celebration: Happy Happy Family = Happy Happy Life

These past few weeks, there have been several celebrations in our family.
There was Louise' graduation, Mama's Bday and Mika's graduation.

What's the best way to celebrate all of these wonderful events is to celebrate it all in one day together with the special people in our lives.

We all thought and agreed that a Triple Celebration would be nice - to celebrate the events that happened and to share the blessings that happened to our family.  Then when I was thinking of a theme.. this came to mind:



"GREATER THINGS TO HAPPEN"

Because I know that Greater things will surely happen if we continue to have the positive outlook that we have in our life!  I know that if we all stick together and we listen to each other -- greater things will happen :)

I already said my two cents to Louise and Mika -- Graduation Message
I hope that everything that I said will stick to their minds and hearts.  I can only say so much -- but it's them who needs to act on it.

To Mama, who is celebrating her 58th birthday.
My only wish for you is:



May you continue to be healthy until you celebrate the wedding of your first apo!  I have said enough and also action speaks louder than words, so I don't have to over emphasize that I love you so much! You know that! ^_^

To my two younger siblings - thanks for giving me the strength in celebrating!
Here is a sample photo booth that we had! Thanks for all the support!







Thanks Louise for helping me create the props.
Thanks Sweets for patiently taking our pictures.
Thanks to our color bright yellow wall that made the all pictures pop. ^_^

Thanks for all those who prepared the food!






Life is sweet and so I made some treats!
For the kids and kids at heart! My very own Dessert Buffet ~











If you want to have some sweet treats into your parties -- give me a ring!
Again, I would like to thank everyone who came and who celebrated with us!

See you all again! Muah!

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment