Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Have you ever realized?


I want to share this wonderful video to everyone!
Thanks Sweets for sharing to me.

Towards the end of this video I was close to tears because I remembered my two Mamas -- how, even if we (their kids) are older now, they are still doing the same kind of tough job that they did when we were younger.

Sometimes, I tell them that they are over reacting on things but those things are the things that one can't understand unless they themselves become a mother.

Mother's Day happens only once a year (every May) and I am saying to myself that I do not need to wait for Mother's Day to remember my own hero.  I will give my 365 days in a year to always love Mama and remember the things that she has done to me and to my siblings, also what Mama Lena has done to my husband and Angge.

Again, to Mama Inday and Mama Lena.
My deepest "Thank you" as always and for not getting tired of me and Sweets!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment