Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 4 April 2014

Jomel and Donna's Love Day

Last March 18, I was invited to host a very special event.
It's the union between Jomel and Donna.

Jose (I am used to calling Jomel this one) was my officemate in Malaysia and we were together for almost 2 years.  Interesting that we are both Filipino but we met in a foreign land.  Anyhow, when he told me that they will be tying the knot, I got very excited!


Jose and Donna has been through the rocks and heavens for close to one decade already.  I cannot stress enough that they've been through a lot and they were able to withstand all of it -- for that I am very proud! Tying the knot is making sure that theire lifelong relationship will be blessed and where God will be the center of their relationship. 

This wedding is a dream for Donna and when I was there, I felt that the dream was made into a reality and to show you how it was just perfect, see below..


The wedding was held at the "Transfiguration Chapel", famously known as Caleruega.  If you have attended a wedding at this beauty, then there will be no questions asked.  The place is very serene and solemn not to mention it is very intimate!  They were blessed with a very good weather.


Jose, nervously walking down the aisle to wait for her bride!


While Jose was waiting for Donna's entrance, I wanted to cry when I saw him wiping out his tears! I know that it's tears of joy because we felt it. Awww!

I had the chills when Donna was about to walk down the aisle!





Donna was a very stunning bride! Simple and yet classy!
Who will not fall in love with that beauty - inside and out!




Now on to the very cute entourage!



I can't help but include this post after the church wedding -- it's very romantic!




On to the wedding reception.  It was held at Royale Tagaytay Estates Country Club - just a perfect reception for the perfect wedding!


From the time they walked down the reception hall, the atmospehere was so happy and loud! Everyone was cheering for Mr and Mrs Tumoc! Love!


An intimate first dance of the couple!

Again, from me and my family -- Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mr and Mrs Tumoc! May you have a lot of kids moving forward!

Special thanks to Memento for making this wonderful event as personalized and perfect as possible! ^_^



To feel the love (once more), please watch their SDE care of Rendeguzman Digital Films




Xoxo

1 comment: