Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tuesday: Tweaking a Sign!

"Being positive is always looking at the other side of the coin".

Looking at things in a positive manner will mean a lot; not only to ones perspective but to ones behavior and relationship with people.

For me this is like the cause and effect phenomenon. Where as, rather than events, the cause and effect is all about behavior and attitude.  This is similar with the philosophical concept of causality, in which an action or event will produce a certain response to the action in the form of another event.


Positivity can always make wonders and will make one person be more motivated in life.  Like in my case, when I became a recruitment consultant.  I have 20% experience with recruitment and my first 6 months was a constant struggle.  I always say that "this is not my forte", "this is not what I am good at" but how can I prove myself if I continue to believe that I am weak?


During those days, I always thought that everything happens for a reason and this situations were not given without any lesson in it.  I realized that such circumstance should not break me but instead should make me.  This is what I always tell myself, to keep the positive outlook and to keep me going!


Now, I know that I am on the right track and everything that I went through for the past 6 months were all lessons to make me tougher in each situation.


This is what I meant when I mentioned that we need to see good things in every situation.  Just like the sign above, for an ordinary person it will look like just a simple sign of "Falling Rocks".  
However, an extra ordinary person will always see this sign as an inspiration.




Isn't it a good feeling to be positive, inspired and in love?
It will always be, without a doubt, best to be happy.  It is good for our health.





No comments:

Post a Comment